Ring Joint Gaskets
Sara metallic Ring Joint Gaskets are suitable for high pressure and high temperature applications. The Joint Gaskets are available in R, RX, BX styles and in oval/octagonal profiles. Sara manufacturers in accordance with specific tolerances on CNC machines.
Sara Ring Joint Gaskets fully comply with the ASME B16.20 standard and the API spec 6A requirements (where applicable).
Sara is authorized to monogram Ring Joint Gaskets as per API- 6A.
The units are manufactured in a variety of standard and special materials.
- R type (oval and octagonal) solid sections to fit standard ring joint flanges with trapezoidal grooves.
- Types RX and BX with complex beveled edge sections for wellhead pressures above 700 bar.
- Combination Gaskets - Used where two flanges of different sizes are to be joined together.
- Split Gaskets - Used where an API flange is to be joined with low pressure ANSI Flange where a spiral wound gasket is used.
- Special metal gasket made to customer specifications.
- Standard: Soft iron, low carbon steel, alloy steels F5 and 410; stainless steels 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321 and 347.
- Non-standard: high nickel alloys, super alloy steels and other stainless grades.
- Rubber coated ring joint gaskets - soft iron metal ring joint gaskets are coated with nitrile rubber for testing wellhead assemblies and valves. Rings can be reused and do not damage flange grooves.