Available in sizes 3/4" through 3 " up to 15,000 PSI non-stock cold working pressure, Sara Swivel Joints offer the following features.
- Minimum flow restriction
- Heavy duty hex head style ball loading plug
- Grease retainer ring (ensures clean ball race)
- Standard packing units (operating temperature to 225 °F)
- Superior hardened ball races ensure uniform surface hardness and depth for longer life under severe thrust and radial loading
- Standard Swivel Joints are provided with API line pipe threads
Other end connections are available on request
- Available for standard and sour service
- All sizes are available in 8 styles, for 360 rotation in 1, 2 or 3 planes
Short Radius Swivel Joints
Available with integral, NPST or welded union end connections from 10,000 to 15,000 PSI NSCWP for standard and sour service.
Steel Hose Assemblies
High pressure cementing and circulating hose incorporate swivel joints of forged steel with superior quality hardened ball races and high pressure type packing units.
Mone wing union and two style 50 or style 10 swivel joints with threaded ends
- One wing union and one each style 50 and style 10 swivel joints with integral wing union ends
- Four wing unions and two style 50 or style 10 swivel joints with integral wing union ends
- Four wing unions and two style 50 or style 10 swivel joints
Long Radius Swivel Joints